About this course
Jane and Julia will share embodied yoga practices you can use in your classes and workshops with women in perimenopause & beyond.
When we experience pleasure it is a form of power because we are experiencing it for ourselves. Then we can ask for what we want - both for our own pleasure but also in our wider lives. What would life look like if we led it from a place of pleasure? How can we as yoga teachers of perimenopausal women use the techniques we know as teachers to help empower women to bring increased pleasure into relationships, parenting and more.
You will learn:
- How yoga can be used to reclaim those parts of the female body that have been shamed and or objectified
- The elements: fire, water, earth, air as a focus of perimenopausal power
- The use of language: trauma informed yoga for perimenopause
- Yoga and tantra practices for breast health and vitality
- Yoga nidra practices to enhance a positive relationship with the breasts, womb space, vagina & vulva
- Practices to create pleasure & playfulness as a resources
- Practices to cultivate a strong self, clarity & direction for the perimenopausal woman
Come and join us for this vibrant CPD training open to all who would like to support women in this rite of passage.
This CPD training is open to all qualified yoga teachers.
Feedback from Jane & Julia's Perimenopause Training
"Thank you both so much what a great afternoon's learning. I have been teaching Well Woman Yoga for a couple of years now but to actually be a participant was really very powerful. I felt a deep connection. The training has also helped focus on some good practices to share with my students." Angela Houghton, Attendee, Perimenopause Yoga