About this course
As a Yoga teacher myself and having a baby via C-section I became very interested in how to heal and modify my practice for my new body and the experiences I was having. However, when I started looking into it I found very little information. Since then I have worked with many women who have had C-sections. I feel it’s incredibly important to share the knowledge about how yoga practice can help with C-section recovery.
On this 3 hour training you will learn
- What happens during a C-section and how that in itself affects the body
- How to modify a practice for somone who has experienced a C-section
- Scar rehabilitation practices
- Where care needs to be taken
- What practices to avoid after a C-Section (one month, 3 months and up to a year post C-section)
- Practices that can help to heal the biggest problems experienced post C-section.
By the end you will have all the knowledge you need to truly help and support post C-section bodies with confidence!
I will be on hand throughout the training to answer any questions.